$381.00Software purchases are final. You will receive download instructions via email.
Chameleon is an intelligent audio plugin which uses artificial neural networks to estimate and model the exact reverb content of any source recording. You can build a reverb profile in seconds and easily apply it to dry studio recordings. The integrated algorithm listens to the source audio for a few seconds and then precisely re-creates the reverb of the recording.
State-of-the-Art Machine Learning
By using recent machine learning techniques, Chameleon can quickly create an unlimited variety of different reverbs. The temporal and spectral characteristics are captured and can then be exactly reproduced in a realistic fashion.
Exactly Analyse the Room Condition
Chameleon listened to over 30.000 different example rooms during the development phase. Given this information it is now capable of adapting and exactly imitating any possible room reverb.
Export Room-Impulse-Response as WAV
If you want to stick to your existing reverb tools you can easily combine them with Chameleon. Simply export the room-impulse-response of the room profile as a wav-file and load it with your convolutional reverb plugin of choice.
Speed-up your Matching Workflow
Chameleon is the ideal tool if you have to match dry studio recordings to real reverberant recordings. You can save hours of tuning reverb parameters by hand. Simply learn a reverb profile in a few seconds. Take your ADR and foley matching to the next level!
- create unlimited different unique reverbs with a single click
- automatic parameterisation of dry/wet-mixing, stereo-width and pre-delay
- the ideal tool for realistic ADR and foley matching
- useful for creative sound-design or music-production
- extract the natural room-impulse-response of any recording and export as a wav-file
- build your own custom reverb library
- compatible with all major Digital-Audio-Workstations (ProTools,Cubase,Reaper,Ableton,Nuendo,Logic and more)
- compatible sample-rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2khz, 96kHz, 192kHz
|10.12 or later
|Universal binary with native M1-support
|7 or later