Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s – the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer. Released in 1982, the Memorymoog raised the sonic bar with its lush, powerful analog sound. Memorymode was expertly modeled upon a vintage Memorymoog originally owned by jazz legend Chick Corea. It expands upon the original without compromising any of the sound or functionality that made it great, and does away with the reliability, maintenance, and tuning issues of the original. The user interface has been streamlined and simplified, updating the original instrument’s numeric-keypad-and-command-numbers with fast, simple-to-use pop-up menus and an improved value display window. Memorymode replicates the incredible sound and feel of the original instrument at a tiny fraction of the cost of a vintage original, delivering all the power and musicality of the Memorymoog at a price anyone can afford.
Memorymode delivers a one-two punch of huge tonality, with super-accurate replications of the original three-oscillator voice architecture and a precise implementation of the coveted ladder filter circuit. Further contributing to its famous hefty sound, Memorymode’s oscillator mixer gently overdrives when levels are cranked, just like the original. In addition to all of the voicing and modulation that made the original sound so great, we’ve added a number of creative and convenient features aimed at modern music makers. Memorymode’s LFO, arpeggio, and delay effects all feature one-button tempo sync, and filter and amplitude velocity sensitivity add a whole new layer of expressiveness. A unique Drift parameter allows continuously-variable adjustment of tuning accuracy, from perfectly in tune, to aged and loose, or anywhere in between, and the Modern button brings Memorymode into the present with fattened bass and sparkling highs. Comprehensive MPE support is included for expressive controller performances, and Memorymode’s high-quality effects add the final polish to patches, including an earthy stereo phaser, a dreamy stereo ensemble, a flexible tempo-synced echo, and a lush reverb section.
- Precisely recreated ladder filter with selectable 12- and 24-dB/octave slopes
- Authentically modeled three oscillator voice architecture
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Over 600 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- Expanded Voice Modulation section with up to six simultaneous destinations
- Improved arpeggio section w/tempo sync
- Drift control for increased analog realism
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Detunable unison mode with up to 48 oscillators per key
- Improved single-key chord memory mode
- Modern button for beefy lows and crystalline highs
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Comprehensive MPE support
- Studio-quality phaser, ensemble, delay with tempo sync, and reverb effects
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
|macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12), Native Apple M1 processor support.
|Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11)